Sometimes the stresses of life, parenting, or money can get in the way of being the best possible family unit. We work to help you restore the relationship by improving communication and resolving conflicts. We look at what you are doing well and then teach new skills to bring about understanding and solutions.
Families seek out counseling for many reason, below is a list of common reasons:
- Addiction and its effect on the family
- Anger management and/or Conflict resolution
- Challenges of blended families
- Co-parenting concerns
- Cultural/multicultural issues
- Family challenges with children with developmental or physical limitations
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer or questioning (LGBTQ) issues
- Life stage transitions – birth of a child, separation, divorce or remarriage
- Loss & grief
- Parent-child relationships throughout the life course
- Parenting for individuals with past trauma
- Single parent/teen conflict
To learn more and get information to start the healing process for your family, please contact us HERE!